We live in a world where competition is so stiff, especially for jobs. You would expect people who are lucky enough to have a job to be very hardworking and dedicated at work in order to please their employers and keep their jobs.
But unfortunately, some people are just so damn lazy that end up screwing even the easiest tasks they are given.
Check out the list below of people who had just one job to do and miserably failed at it, so bad that it’s so hilarious and hard to believe!
1. So this designer had a great idea of putting a banister on the staircase to prevent people from falling down the stairs. But how did he expect anyone to use them?
2. How sloppy can someone be? The person who made this burger was probably so tired that day that he forgot to put the cheese inside the burger, or he’s just so sloppy.
3. We’re not sure who this barrier is stopping. This barely makes it over the curb, not to mention it’s too short to stop a car.
4. Does Ben have a twin named Teresa or someone terribly messed up. How is this even possible?
5. Either the store run out of packaging boxes or the employees just messed things up. Either way it’s not good to mislead your customers, we all know those are not watermelons!
6. Yah right! Job well done on messing up this surprise.
7. Did the painter of this STOP sign do this intetionally? How could he paint the whole word without noticing that the word is misspelled?
8. The person who did this clearly has never seen a dog or he can’t distinguish betwee a dog and a cat.
9. Apparently some people out there do not know the difference between corn and onions.
10. This bathroom takes the trophy for “Worst bathroom ever” Everything abiut this bathroom is just wrong!
11. Side effects of a designer who ignores functionality of the product.
12. No way! This cup should never have left the manufacturing premises.
13. This baker was probably just copying from a piece of paper. But how could she fail to see this huge mistake, given the fact that the letters are so thick? However,t’s hard to get mad at this adorable accident.
14. This news channel definitely didn’t have their facts right about this news report. Luckily for this dentist, his name isn’t out there…yet.
15. I wonder which customers the store was targeting!
16. False advertising gone bad. Thankfully, no one will waste their hard earned money buying this “floating case.”
17. What a huge malfunction! The person/machine that made this toilet paper must have got confused somewhere. Wonder what would happen when it’s unraveled.
18. Imagine eating a paper thinking it’s a taco wrap! I wouldn’t think twice about taking this one back to the restaurant for a refund.
19. Since when did mustard become white and mayonnaise yellow? But one doesn’t even require a lot of effort to put the condiments in their proper placeholders.
20. This is unfortunate because now the poor person who discovered this is going to have to either drink the entire beverage, risk it spilling in the fridge, or find a new container.
21. This looks like another manufacturer’s error. Perhaps this cone was upside down when it was getting covered in chocolate. The worst part about this is that even though it’s still edible, the chocolate will melt all over as you hold it.
Hmm? Not sure if this medal was meant for someone that came in first or third place. Either way, no one would be happy to receive such a medal.
23. Your eyes can easily miss this. But when you look closely at this ice box you’ll notice that something isn’t right.
24. For the sake of this dude’s sanity, we sincerely hope that the door knob twists. Otherwise, this door is barely functional.
25. Uh-oh. We wonder if anybody told them. Could you imagine the frustration someone would feel after putting this display up only to realize that it’s in the wrong order?
26. Looks like a painter got annoyed that a car was in his way, that or this was done by a drone. We’re guessing the person who owns this car is going to be less than thrilled when they find out.
27. Are you sure that’s Batman? Whoever made this backpack probably doesn’t know who batman and spider man are.
28. It’s evident that the person who made this shirt was not so good at geography in school. We’re pretty sure this is Africa, not Asia.
Please SHARE this post with your friends and family on Facebook!