College kids are known for always being broke, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t smart.
They are the most thrifty beings. Ramen noodles are the daily bread of college students, they sleep in cramped dorms and can never miss shopping at thrift stores. But through it all, they try to survive.
Here are 30 photos that prove college students can be geniuses when it comes to being frugal.
You’ll be amazed at some of these ingenious ideas!
1. These college kids were going to make the most out of being trapped indoors from a blizzard.
2. Make shift trash can.
3. No one will tell there’s a hole.
4. Why not improvise?
5. “Went to visit my son in college. This is his porch furniture.”
6. When lazy meets genius.
7. When doing the dishes is your worst nightmare.
8. This college student couldn’t afford cups and glasses. So they invented their own.
9. At least you still get where to sit.
10. Let me guess, engineering major?
11. They apparently didn’t know that the shower curtain hooks didn’t come with the shower curtain.
12. College ingenuity at its finest. This is a winner!
13. Milk is expensive, okay?
16. Okay – are cooking pots that expensive?
17. They didn’t have candles, so…
18. A bookshelf made of textbooks.
19. Sweeping the floor: college edition.
20. When cans are 5 or 10 cents a piece to return, that adds up!
21. When buying a new shaver is way too expensive.
22. Seems safe.
23. No cutlery.
24. Dorm room hot tub. They better hope that holds.
25. When you don’t have a microwave, you have to get resourceful.
26. This is their fire alarm. Pretty sure this doesn’t meet code.
27. I don’t even want to know where that came from.
28. It’s their one and only plate.
29. Pretty cool!
30. They “fixed” the shower.