Header image credit: Wikihow
Burning calories or removing the excess fat from your body is normally a demanding task and takes long time to achieve. We at Bright side discovers 7 easy to implant tricks that will help you get to your target faster.
Drink enough water daily. It aids in the removal of waste from the body, and also helps in the regulation of body temperature. Dehydration makes it almost impossible to regulate that temperature and consequently get rid of the stored fat as it requires that fat to balance itself. These are the recommended times that you need to take water.
- Take a glass of warm water whenever you wake up.
- Take water at room temperature before any meal.
- Take a glass of fresh water about half an hour before exercise, a sip after every 15 minutes as you exercise, and finally a glass after finishing.
- Whenever you feel hungry, fill your stomach with water.
- Dehydration comes as thirst. Take as much water as possible if you have the experience
- Take water during midmorning and midafternoon to spend the energy.
- Take water just before bed to encourage metabolism and minimize chances of heart attack.
It is a better idea to change to a diet of low carbohydrates which will encourage burning of the fat due to decreased quantities of insulin, a fat-storage hormone. You are also encouraged to take diest low in glycemic index which include:
- Raw oats
- Pasta, rice
- Brown bread
The quantity should just be a half a cup taken once a day
Use dumbbells as part of your daily exercise routine to encourage the rate of metabolism. A faster rate of metabolism means that more fats and calories are burnt hence you have control over the body weight.
Include in your diet those foods rich in proteins to help you burn fat. Proteins are sources of amino acids which aids in muscle development. Some best sources of proteins are:
- Boiled eggs
- Fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, and tuna
- Turkey and chicken breast
- Fat-free red meat
- Dairy products e.g. cottage cheese or yogurt
It may look very controversial but the truth is that your body requires fat to produce the hormones that encourage burning of the fats such as testosterone and other growth hormones. However, not all fats act in a similar way when ingested. The best thing to know is which fats can help you lose other fats. Far from the burgers and common fries, healthy fats are only found in:
- Canola, olive, sunflower, and corn oils
- Tuna, salmon, and sardines
- Walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts
Eating saturated fats may result to increase in amount of cholesterol level in your blood. However, you can still use some foods rich in saturated fats though that should be done in small quantities and only if it originates from the following sources:
- Peanut butter
- Coconut oil
Get to known these food that when you include in your diet will help you to clean fats from your body naturally.
You can also make your favorite detox drink following the recommended recipe.
People who have slow or the normal rate of metabolism will have by no chance get rid of the excess fats from their body if they don’t corporate at least 40-60 minutes of cardio recipe in their daily tasks. It is recommended to do it for five days a week for excellent result. An alternative is to engage in high intensity interval training for less time but commendable result. Such exercises are as follows:
- Burpees (30 seconds). Start by standing. Take your hands to the floor just in front of your feet. Jump your feet into a plank position. Do just one push-up, and jump your feet back to your hands. In this position, jump up as high up as possible.
- Take a minute rest.
- High knees (30 seconds). Raise and lower one knee at a time as though you are running in place. Bring your knees up to exactly hip height. Keep your thighs in parallel position to the ground. Change legs, and go as fast as possible.
- Take another minute rest.
- Jumping Jacks (30 seconds).
- Rest for one and a half minutes.
- Squats (30 seconds). Maintain your back straight. Be keen on keeping your knees in line with your feet as you squat. Squat down until your hips get lower than your knees.
- Rest (1 minute to a minute and a half).